Tuesday 28 April 2009

Latest 'night' ever!

I am officially mad! It is 5.48am in the morning and I haven't slept...was studying in the kitchen the whole morning =) I am going to miss this in the future =p Well it wasn't just me but at 2.30am one of my flatmate went out. At 3.20am another flatmate came back. At 5.28am another flatmate woke up. Coolness! Student life...interesting. Anyway, I was busy eating gummies, drinking a huge mug of tea and coffee after that and also made supper...
LOL! Plus the caffeine in the fondue...for sure I am still awake by now. Actually I am having a massive headache! =s
Heard birds chirping outside the kitchen window.
The sky is bright.
The sun is out.
Just had a slice of toast with butter.
Brushed my teeth.
Stalk the people outside my room window (why on earth are people driving on the road at this hour?!)
Oh...6am!
Going to bed!

No comments: