Saturday 25 April 2009

Half-way celebration~

Two down, two more to go! I know I have been MIA for almost a week as I wasn't in my crib. No Internet access, dedicated to studying (kinda, with some movie breaks =p). But yea, hopefully I did well in my exams *fingers crossed* The weather this past week was really good. Sunny, sunny and sunny! Not forgetting its occasional chilly breeze under the hot sun...NICE! The least decent-looking park =p there are loads more pretty parks but I took this while waiting for the bus so it's just like some random unattended field. LOL! (but it still looks fine)
Oh yes!!! My crave! I GOT it!!!
I know it is not the end of my exams but I deserve some "celebration" for the full week of studying! =p
From top left: Cinammon Apple Filled, Belgian Chocolate, Glazed Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Dreamcake, Glazed Raspberry Filled, & Coffee Swirl!
Yea and ASOS had to send me mags too! Like the emails are not tempting me enough =.=

Oh yea...this is what happen when we study too much =p We went in to Toys'R'us to unleash our kiddy side after our second paper. LOL! It's Kyle's fault =p He wanted to go first! LOL! But yea this video is about the unique rapping Kungfu Panda =) LOL! I don't know how to rotate the damn thing...downloaded so many programs to try it out but it didn't work out =.= so just tilt your head for few seconds =)

No comments: