Saturday 14 March 2009

Colours...?

Nick sent me a forwarded email and dayum! I went mad! LOL! Look at it!!! If only I own one of these! =(
Okay maybe the last one is TOO pink =p
*Credits to the owner of the pictures.
Is racism a sign of conservative mentality? Does it circulate within the poorly educated or within the well-educated individuals too? Will racism diminish in the near future?
Certainly hope so...but doubt it! Damn you people! Can't you be more like me?! I LOVE pink but I don't discriminate or hate other colours! I love other colours too! If it is about the stigma or stereotypes attached to the 'colour', don't bull! Does me loving pink more means I am a girly soft sissy? Don't make me tae-kwon-do you! I may not reached black belt but I still remember my routines and kicks! Yes, I have enough testosterone in me to give me the balls to do so. LOL!

No comments: