Thursday 17 January 2008

Back to Uni experience AGAIN...

First week back to Uni and it feels like the very first week I came. Crazy, immature students partying like donkeys in love! I don't know what the h*ll am I saying because it is 2am in the morning and I am partially deaf and I am friggin' pissed!!! I was busy doing my assignment till around half past 1 and I am too tired so I decided to stop. Took a shower and when I was about to get out of the shower, the damn fire alarm blew off =.=" I was not clothe yet!!! I quickly dress up and wore my wind breaker and uggs and went out the room.

I'm suppose to leave my room and get out of the building within 3minutes. I think I took 5minutes to dress up and get out of my room! Then I did not get out of my flat because it was horrifying!!! A group of 10 or more drunken senseless males were outside my flat (at the stairway) singing to a guitar being played. Their faces were sooooooo red which shows how drunken they are! I dare not open the flat door to go down!!! I went to my kitchen to look around, waiting for my flatmates to get out of their room. Out come Tony...then Steve and a girl. All of us went down then.

I called Ching Yee (woke her I mean) and asked her to let me in her flat because it was freezing cold!!! She let me in and I waited in her room for about 10-15minutes. Then I thought we were allowed to go back to our rooms so I left Ching's room. Unfortunately, we wasn't allowed in yet. I waited in the cold for about 5minutes before the firemen allow us in. As I was about to open my room door and "PREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE". The damn fire alarm blew off AGAIN!!! I saw Tony went back to his room and so I thought 'What the heck, it is another false alarm!' and I stayed in my room. BIG MISTAKE!!!

The alarm is seriously loud so it is really hard to ignore it and go to bed. So I put on the headphones and turn the music louder! Just about 3minutes and I heard someone knocking on my room door shouting "Anyone in there? Open up!". I opened the door and the security guy with four firemen was outside my door and the security dude was like,

"Why are you here? You are supposed to go down!"

"I went down just now!!!"

"No, you have to go down now!"

"F*cking h*ll" (softly while walking down the stairs...I think one of the fireman heard...LOL!)
The security guard took down my flat number. I think I will get a warning letter soon =p Don't care! LOL! Anyway, I went down and there was very little people outside. I think most of them are in their room. DUH~ Amazingly, I met Ching downstairs =.= Her flat's fire alarm blew off too...LOL! This time I went out without my uggs and just with my home slippers. It makes a damn huge difference!!! I am shaking like mad!!! This time we were out longer as they went in every room and toilet (some hid in the toilet) to check if everyone was out! I think I freaked a Hong Kong girl out because I was cursing non-stop when I went down for the second time. LOL! How can you not curse after what happened?! ERGH!!! Tony came down not long after I came down...LOL!

Two fire engines who came...twice =D I bet they will love us more!!!



It is 3.13am in the morning now and I shall retire to bed! Hopefully the senseless idiots will stop partying like mad dogs and NOT TRIGGER THE DAMN ALARM AGAIN!!!

No comments: