Friday 4 January 2008

Happy 2008 =)

The 100th post =) Happy New Year everyone!!! LOL! I know I haven't been updating my blog lately =p my apologies. I have been really busy with everything! My mum is here with me now so I am spending time with her and working at some other days (Yes, I feel bad for dumping her in the room). Thanks to Chinks who's kind enough to bring my mum to nearby stores to pass time =p Love you Chinks!!! LOL! Anyway, here are some photos to enjoy...
Me and Ching in Boon Choo's house...showing off our kinky-ness =p

Me and mum cam whoring at Boon Choo's house.

And at the bus stop as well...

Also in the underground tube =p LOL!

Mum at Oakwood station.

Oh...I changed my nail designs...
Yeap...Happy 2008 =)

My mum's lunch at Goose at the George (a pub)

My lunch at Goose at the George.

My mum with a pint of Carling at Goose at the George...

Me drinking the Carling =p

Dinner at Boon Choo's on New Year's eve =)

My mum got so fascinated with the poor Santa who's trying to get in one of the houses. He's been stuck there for ages really...so I am not surprised to see him there again =p
Oh...I got a present for myself...something I kinda regret getting but I already got it...LOL! A LG Viewty...LOL! I went to Enfield town with my mum today again and we ate at Nandos =) It was great but....it was really expensive...seriously! Once is enough =) Looking forward for some adventure tomorrow with mum!

No comments: