Wednesday 30 January 2008

In love with JD Wetherspoon~

What I had for dinner yesterday?!
Country style Shropshire Pea soup.

Linconshire sausages with home-made garlic wholemeal bread and broccoli.

Today I decided to take a walk out as I have been in the room the whole day yesterday. I went to JD Wetherspoon for breakfast. It was 3.38pounds but with the student coupon from a calendar I only paid 1.99pounds =) Such a waste to not use it...Right?! LOL! Although I went alone and during the day, the pub is full of senior citizens, I really had fun! I am really falling in love with JD Wetherspoon =p

My Cafe Latte with mini shortbread~

My traditional breakfast =)
(They ran out of sausages and asked me what I want extra and I took egg =p Good in a way coz I've been eating sausages everyday for the past week!!)

After my very filling meal...
I read the drinks menu to boost my alcohol knowledge...LOL!
The order of least to most alcohol percentage in beer:
1) Foster's
2) Carling
3) Pedigree (No not the dog food =.=)
4) Heineken

After that, I went to nearby shops to take a walk and I saw lots and lots of very very nice shoes but....I have to resist! LOL! By the time I enter the 3rd shop there, I couldn't resist this very pretty pair of knitted socks! So I got them =p It was 4pounds but it was reduced to 1.99pounds to clear. It is cute~
Cam-whore with my new shorts in my room =p
Bought this from my shop for 85p! LOL!
My new knitted socks!!! LOL! Cute right?!

I think it looks great with my boots =p

Feeling hungry after chatting with mum online so I made this:
Bread with butter, kaya, banana and cheese popped in the oven to maximize crunchiness =p
(If you guys eat pizza as frequent as I do when I was in Malaysia, this was one of the dessert in Domino's. It was called banana kaya something...remember Mart?! LOL!)

No comments: