Thursday 10 January 2008

Trip to Brighton with mum!

I think I am in deep trouble =p I have an assignment due this Friday and I haven't start a word! Plus...I am working tomorrow!!! Shoot! Anyway, I just got back not long ago from Brighton with mum!!! We went on a two days, one night trip to Brighton =) It was really fun and I did get a chance to explore more of Brighton! I love their museum!!! I would like to upload pictures but I am too lazy =p I have uploaded them on Facebook tho...so take a look: http://mdxuk.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12630&id=532728999

One of the funniest moments was at the beach. There was this very weird looking hill of pebbles covering an area. We were so excited to climb up the 'hill' of pebbles to take a picture. When we were done cam whoring, we saw a green signboard and it says:

I even sat on the 'hill'!!! Eww!!! LOL! If the pictures on the web I gave earlier couldn't be seen, let me know. I will post it here then. There are many more pictures not in Facebook. Some are in my Viewty =p Come to think about it, I don't regret having a LG Viewty =p Love it! LOL! Ok...assignment time...!

No comments: