Friday 18 January 2008

The weather...hmmm...

The weather here is seriously madness! LOL! There was thunder!!! First time since I got here and it was raining very very heavily with winds strong enough to blow me away (I'm sure)! So I decided to not go to work as it was a 5-8pm shift.

I was typing on my mobile:

'Hi Lucy, this is Melissa here. From the window of my lecture room, I don't see how I can walk to work. Will you have enough staff if I don't come in today?'

By the time I finished typing (no, I don't take a loooong time to type!), the rain started to drizzle =.=" So, I saved the text in the draft hoping it will rain heavily again and I will send it out. I continued doing my assignment and just 10minutes later, THE SUN IS OUT!!! Wth is that?! I have no idea! So it is very bright now (specially directed to mum =p) and I shall leave for work!

No comments: