Sunday 20 January 2008

More pics...

Random feelings make me feel like uploading pictures....LOL! (Nah KP...happy?! LOL!). The theme for my nail art this time is...'I want candy!' LOL!
Simple design for the right hand as usual
(Ignore the bottle =p)

Left hand: From thumb-Cupcake, vanilla ice-cream on cone, lollipop, sweets, just hearts =)


Mum bought this for my room =)
(It's real...)




My current study table...lol I know...congested =p

Some clothes I bought when mum was here shopping with me =)
This grey jacket was a great deal!

Two mini skirts; the top one for two pounds and the bottom one only one pound =)

One of my favourite!!! Topshop mini skirt.
(Ching say it was kinky =.=)
Woo Hoo~

My new pajama to wear in Malaysia of course =p

New ring...

Another new ring...lol! My mum chose it for herself but it ended up with me =p

Nice ride~ Taken outside my workplace car park...
Oh I just realize I have not taken a picture of my workplace before...lol I will try tomorrow...

No comments: