Wednesday 23 January 2008

Crunchyroll back in my life again...

Just finished watching a movie on Crunchyroll. Look it up people, it's titled 'Angel I Love You'. I think it is a Singaporean production (Gurmit Singh is in there too =p) The link is http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=49536 but I think you need an account to stream it. Try anyway =) It's a very touching romance film. Lol! It is so ironic...talking about love, the three musketeers in Kansas U already have boyfriend =.= Only 4 1/2 months and they already found their other half...LOL! The most amazing thing is, they are Chinese dudes (Not China Chinese...) LOL! Makes you wonder what is wrong with guys in Malaysia....HAHAHA! No offence to guys in Malaysia =p

Anyway, I think I am beginning to adapt myself to this culture more =) It is not that bad really. The weather can be a little pissing off at times but overall it is alright. Time is really passing by so quickly that I think it is not worth focusing on negative things. Work so far is great! I really like the job, it keeps my mind busy and I get to learn more and of course meet more people =) Not that I am focusing too much at work that I am not paying attention to my studies but work really helps occupy my extra time and relax my mind from intense reading for studies...LOL!

No comments: