Monday 28 January 2008

Foong Mei's 20th!

Gosh! So long since my last post. Have been kinda busy lately...LOL! Well, not really...it's just that time passes by so quickly! LOL! I was cleaning my room the whole of Thursday and I was working on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (today).

It was Foong Mei's 2oth Birthday yesterday!!! Me and Ching decided to give her a surprise but it ter-potong stim! LOL! We went to her place but she was out in London =.=" LOL! So we had another celebration today at JD Wetherspoon (yes, the place I had my Bday celebration too). It was fun! We almost suffocate her just to bring the cake out...LOL! It was a pretty cake (made by Ching) and it was yummy too..! FM had a Beef burger and Mango Lemonade mocktail. Ching had Fish and Chips (she's anti-beef) and a pint of Foster's. I had Chilli Con Carne with Chips and a bottle of J20 (Orange and Passion fruit).

Then we cam-whored (as usual) like mad at the table and in the *ahem* toilet!!! LOL! Wait till Ching upload the pictures. She will be uploading the 'potong stim' video on youtube too! That must be really funny! LOL! Till then, I need some serious rest! Too used up lately...Goodnight!

*Ps: Thanks mum, for the cute Chinese top...gona miss CNY in Malaysia with the people and food AND the ang paus!!!

No comments: