Saturday 12 January 2008

Continued...

Enfield market...mum asked me to take a picture of this =.= Brussel sprouts...that's how they grow...cool huh?! LOL!


I like this pic =p

Something from the museum...Japanese lunchbox wrapping technique...LOL!

These pictures are important! I am going to combine them and have the dress made for my 21st Birthday!!! LOL! I know it is a little too much but...it's a once in a lifetime thing =p Oh...these pictures are taken from the 'Little Black Dress' exhibition in the British museum and all the dresses are celebrity's own. They loan it to the museum for the exhibition.



Me and mum at Subway for tea and cookies before heading to Brighton.

Cam whoring at Subway...lol

Times Square share in TGIF!!! This is the best lunch ever!!!
It was raining and TGIF was the nearest food place to my workplace so mum say "Eat at TGIF only larh..so heavy rain!". I was late 15minutes for work as it took some time for them to prepare this wonderful dish =p But it was worth waiting! The oval shaped things are potato with melted cheese and bacon pieces, celery sticks, fried mozzarella sticks, JD glazed chicken wings and three dips-tomato salsa, sour cream and JD glaze. Heaven!!! This reminds me of the lunch we took at Brighton! We at at Harry's world famous Fish and Chips restaurant. It was a mad meal! After this meal, I did not take dinner for the day...seriously!

Mum's mixed platter-onion rings, chicken pieces, fried mushroom, spiced wedges, battered fish fillet and three sauces-mayonnaise, brown sauce and chilly sauce.

My madness meal! If it looks like a normal portion to you...THINK AGAIN! I mean LOOK AGAIN! This is called the Harry's challenge. Basically it is challenge for you to finish it. Compare the teacup with the size of the fish and the amount of chips!!! I was seriously potato-fied! Definitely an experience...!

No comments: