Saturday 23 August 2008

Euphoria...by MOS

Okay...here's the deal...last minute plans are never good. However, last minute plans for clubbing always happen and we had fun (duh!)! =p The first time, to Maison was a total last minute thing and the second time, to Euphoria was also a last minute thing =p I was invited to Euphoria and it's ladies night on Thursdays so yes, we ladies got in for free and the guys paid RM40 per person. My friends told me that feedback about Euphoria ain't that good...but you have to try it out yourself right?! So there goes...
The empty dance floor
Eu Wing gone...*speechless*
Me and Nick
The three guys waiting to get drunk to show their dance moves
Su Yee and Me
Me and Serene
Go home time...about 1-ish =p
The girly side of someone =D (It's original!)
All in all, it was fun but Euphoria needs to fix the vibrating-too-much dance floor or warn the girls not to wear high heels! I was concentrating too much on not falling so it would've been more fun if I didn't have 'don't fall, don't fall, don't fall' chanting in my mind =.= Still prefer Maison thou...choice of music is very important for clubs =) Amazingly, we met couple of friends...Sheena from our secondary school (remember WM-ians?) and one of the frequent clubber we met in Maison (a friend of my friend)...so yea...another one on Merdeka eve? We'll see =p

No comments: