Wednesday 20 August 2008

New job...full time shopper =s

On the...can't remember when! LOL! Nora bought me...
A&W Rootbeer float! Oh-so-delicious!
The oldest A&W in Malaysia...right opposite my ex-office!
Nora, Customer Service Manager, one of my bosses.
The big boss, CEO, Mr. Ken Muir.
I am off my contract with BarterXchange Malaysia now. So currently I am a full time shopper =p Not good! Went shopping the whole day yesterday and yes, spent a whole lot! I was shopping with my mum and she got this crazy idea...
She bought all the colours of the same shoe and bought matching bags with it...yes, we've got some stares!
*Snap* Wake up...we're no rich people with mental illness =p She bought it for her sisters in Australia...lol! So yes, they all have the same design. LOL!
The yellow/mustard is hers, the blue is Aunt Janet's and the pink for Aunt Karen =) Cute...ain't it? LOL!
Yes, I managed to get myself a matching set too =p
The shoes are mine but the bag....undecided...LOL!
Yesterday, I went for a drink with Nick, my all time best bud catching up with old times =) Like always, time spent with him is always fun!
Thanks for the drink, babe! And the ride =)
How cute?!?! Custom made for me!!!! =p
Wondering how my tattoo is...? Doing just pretty =)
Especially with those heels =p

No comments: