Friday 15 August 2008

On Wednesday...

Lagg-ed post =p All these happened on Wednesday...a day before my baby got its nose bumped. Yes, the car accident =.= Anyway, I took off from work on Wednesday as I've already planned something which I could not postpone. My second...
Just above the ankle line =) Some of the things you shouldn't ask me:
You: Pain ah?
Me: Try taking a needle and poke yourself =)
You: Then why you do? Not scared it will look ugly when you grow old?
Me: Why? Are you going to marry me?
You: No lah...but look not nice lo...
Me: Is it on your body?
You: It is a taboo to get a tattoo larh!
Me: REALLY?! *with a sarcastic shock face* (learnt from Ching Yee)
Sorry if it sounds rude but please, don't ask silly questions! Thank you very much =)
Ta-daa!!! Ain't it pretty? Classic!!!
Yes, these two also pretty! LOL! Kidding =p
This was taken during my farewell dinner, thrown by my current employer BarterXchange Malaysia =) Such lovely people!
My mum (not sister!), me, Agnes (my colleague), and Annie (one of my big boss =p)
Me and Annie...
There was some food demonstration at the restaurant...look at that dragon!
And the sparrows...made of carrots!
The intelligent business people whom I've learnt a lot from (two left for a meeting with big big boss)! Million thanks to you guys!
From left: LK Tan, Agnes, Me, Richard, Mummy and Annie.
Monday is my last day of work =) and =( LOL!

No comments: