Monday 25 August 2008

Genting trip

Genting, the City of Entertainment!
The fun!
Trip up by Cable car a.k.a. Gondola
In the Gondola.
My brother said I look like a waitress in a Chinese Restaurant =.= wtf?!

When it's clear and sunny
When it's misty and cold!
Check out the tatt!!! =p
Yo! Notice how stoned my bro is =p LOL!
We had couple of bowling games after such loooooong years and my mum's still the pro she was!
I on the other hand....ain't that good =( The loss led me to fork out teh tarik after the game! (Like I'm not poor enough!!! Pfbt!)
My bro and the ball, in the longkang =p But I still lost! Damn!
Yea, I was really in the mood to swing that!
The colourful indoor theme park
She's just so cute!
The desserts at the buffet table
That vest only cost me RM29!!! And it's cute! (From a boutique in Hartamas)
The blurry picture my bro took =.="
Us on the way home in the Gondola =D
Although it was a two day trip, we had loads of fun. It's been long since our last trip there. We used to go there very often when me and my bro were younger as we lived nearer to Genting back then...good ol' times =) Can't wait for my Bali trip next!!! Beach...woohoo!!!

No comments: