Friday 1 August 2008

The event.

Finally! The event is over! It's been a hectic week for me but I'm glad to be given the opportunity to organize a corporate event. Well the event was held yesterday at the Royal Commonwealth Society (never heard before? it's a bungalow turn to a sports club) at Damansara Heights...very near HELP University College (just found out yesterday). Anyhow, the event was kind of interesting. I met lots of people and some of them are really really nice.

I met a guy and he asked me what am I studying so I say psychology. Then he asked me to write out my full name and put down my full signature on a paper. So I did. He looked at it and started telling me about my characteristics. To be fair, some of it are pretty accurate. He emphasized that I an a very creative person and that I take it too far sometimes. In a way, if I don't control it, I might over-think...Hmm...LOL! He also mentioned that I am a person with high determination and aims. Although so, he says I tend to give up at times so need unconditional emotional support to make sure my determination continues (HMM...). He says that people who don't know me tend to think that I am unfriendly (I asked if I looked unfriendly =p) because of my height (WTF?!) but it is not my fault (duh!). Most girls (and guys) with low self esteem tend to feel intimidated by my height and thus, the conclusion: I'm not friendly...because I'm tall =.=

Basically he gave me FOC assessment on my personality and he says that he's been studying it since he was 19 (I think he's in his 40's). Interesting. He says he don't really agree with psychology and thus, he invented his own assessments. Using five of his assessments (including hand-writing assessment, signature reading, inventory and two more stuff), he's sure that he can tell a person's characteristic accurately. He added, he's got no idea why I'm taking psychology I don't quite seem to fit in that course. Ohh!!! He says I've got a lot of energy, very high levels of energy. So I need to go for a career that uses up my energy (like running around? well I do admit I can't sit still =p ). Well, say what you want, I am still going to pursue and complete my psychology course...and then I might take up something that involves...creativity and usage of energy?! LOL!

I got two CDs from my superior titled..."Freedom from stress" (I think she thinks I get stressed up easily) and "Powerful immune system" (I got sick from that 'wild night' and still am). Sweet. LOL!

No comments: