Thursday 14 August 2008

Not my day!

This is just not my month! Two accidents in a month! Suey!!! Well technically the first accident I was the passenger but this time, I was the driver...the guilty one. I thought it would be just another day at work. Drove out from my condo...traffic jam a little...braaaaaakeeeeee...BANG! Indeed something I will not want to experience again! To be fair, I already saw the jam and I did slow down...when the car in front break, I stepped on my break too! Just not hard enough...damn it! Yes, I have the right to curse now!

Well, I only thought of two steps to handle this disaster. Step one, call Mum! Step two, freak out! Yes, I owe it to my mum! She's the best!!! Okla..and to my bro for being there too. So the whole day was spent on handling this shitty accident. Went to the police station to get a police report done (I typed my own statement...in Malay!!! LOL! It sounds fine!) and we got lots of help from a mechanic, my mum's friend. Very nice guy.

Anyhow, it was just a small dent for the car in front. I know it was my fault (and yes, I have to pay the fine out of my own pocket) but sometimes you bang into very good people/strangers who'll just let you off...I was just unlucky. Basically, his side quoted RM1480 but my mum's friend said he could fix it for RM700 BUT that guy said he don't trust any other workshops other than his own. Fine, police report is the answer. Take a look:
The bumper drop a tiny bit.
Can you spot the dent? Barely right?!
Look at my poor Kelisa!!! Way worst than his!

Too shaken to drive at the moment...If you want to hang out wit me, come and pick me up please =) I didn't even go to work today...had to take off. My last day of work will now be on Monday.

No comments: