Sunday 3 August 2008

Weekend at PD!

Weekend trip to Port Dickson turned disaster! Why? As you can see, the car below is my mum's car. Yes, it is badly dented at the front! Poor car! Everyone in the car was fine, except me...because...

Martin: Eh...wear seat belt la...now Malaysian rules must wear seat belt even if you sit at the back!

Me: Yea yea yea...(ignored!)

Well, BIG mistake! I ended up with a sprained arm and a bruised hip/bum! I literally fell on to the bottom of the car!
The poor car! Still in PD, will make it's way back to KL via toll truck!
My bro, in the police station making a police report
Another badly damaged car we met at the police station
What's done, been done...so we arrived at the Eagle Ranch Resort only about 7pm (spent whole day at the police station =.=) The Resort was nice...my mum's friend own the place so yea, it rocks! =p
Cam-whoring at the 'attic' of the Band Wagon
More me...
It's big enough for three so me and my brother had plenty of space
The frame to keep us from falling down...hard =p
The ladder to the top
Some bikes at the International Bike Fest
hmm...
Ok...I somehow look like I'm running for some pageant!
The key!!! Random =p
The awesome Band Wagon we stayed at =)


Ain't it pretty?! =p

More pics on Facebook! xx

No comments: