Saturday 6 June 2009

Going and gone...

Who is going? He is going. What is gone? My senses! LOL! Too much horror movie?! Nah...

He is at the airport now =( Going away for two weeks and two days. My phone would be silent again (not like it has been very busy anyway =p). What is two weeks compared to three months?! LOL! I will miss him but I will be fine =) Oh the picture we took at Studio London finally arrived! This was the printed copy so I had to wait for them to send it to me.
Okay I know this looks super cheesy! LOL!
For some reason, I still think I look FAT in this picture!
I have been horror movie marathon-ing lately as I am bored as hell without a job. I have watched at least two horror movies in a day plus other chick flicks and TV series. Damn. I need a life! Oh...what's a post without food =)
Toasted multi grain bread with avocado and melted cheese.
Cheesy chips with ketchup.
(Nothing near KFC's cheesy wedges!!!!)
Because my cheese was expiring...LOL!
I made pasta with ham and cabbage and tomato sauce. Then emptied the whole bag of grated mozzarella and cheddar cheese on my pasta.
Then into the oven to melt to perfection!
Because I had apples and was craving for dessert...I made apple cake(s).
It looks yummy!!! Crunchy top!
Ate the first one with a bar of dark chocolate coated vanilla ice-cream.
And had the second one with custard.
Nice!
Chicken soup!!! With egg noodles.
Left over chicken soup with rice sticks (thin ho fun)
Today I was trying to pack up some of my things. Just realized I compiled a whole lot of receipts for...fun =.=
I managed to pack...a bag of winter scarf!
Only 17days to move out...PACK Mel, PACK!!!
Okay, back to horror movie...Art of the Devil 3.

No comments: