Tuesday 16 June 2009

Quick update

I think I am getting the hang of going to work. It is indeed hectic as every night I would have to prepare lunch to bring to work the next day. Having limited amount of groceries, I am not spoilt for choices (haven't been in a long time!). Well I thought it is no point for me to buy groceries for the time being as I would be moving out very soon. Hence, trying to finish up food that has pork. Respect. LOL!

Anyway, I am still packing...I am living out of my suitcase now as I've shoved all my clothes in the suitcase. So I would say half my things are packed. Just need couple more boxes for my cutlery and cookware, toiletries and other food stuff. Oh and another huge box for balance of my clothes that are hanging behind my doors and in the huge ass laundry bag (which is now full with clothes). Yes, I have to wash them first and I haven't done it =p I will do it...on Friday.

Tomorrow would be an interesting day. Why?! Because...I'll update when it's over =) LOL! I am feeling so tired and sleepy but I have to pack. Damn. I need a new phone! Recommendations? Just something simple for the time being. BOTH my phones are hopeless atm. Barbiturates!

No comments: