Wednesday 3 June 2009

Britney Spears in London!!!

I want to go Britney's concert!!!
I've asked 6 people? to go with me and all of them are not interested =(

Okay I know she put on weight and doesn't move as sleekly as before but....it's BRITNEY! Knowing that I will never get a chance to see her in Malaysia (my oh so beautiful country *sarcasm intended*), this is the perfect chance. Except...I would have to go alone =( What is the fun in concert when you are alone?!

On the other hand, the lower tier which is between the VIP and the upper tier is selling at discounted prices from people who either can't make it or had extra tickets. Guess how much is it? Only 20pounds!!! Hell yeah!!! From 70pounds! OMG OMG OMG! Okay that deal was over and the next cheapest is 30pounds now! Still! *cries, kick around, stomp my feet, faint* LOL! Going to a Britney concert for 30pounds...something I should take advantage of...right?! Maybe I will...let me see if there are anymore last minute tickets for sale =p I will go alone!

PS: I am excited partly because it is my first ever concert! Like proper popular artist concert! LOL!

PPS: Someone is going away for two weeks and two days. Going to miss you! =(

No comments: