Sunday 31 May 2009

Britain's got Talent 2009

So tonight is the finals of Britain's got Talent and coincidentally my relative called me up for a last minute dinner and yes, I get to watch it LIVE on TV =) Obviously there were so many talents and I did like couple of them...Aiden Davis, Hollie Steel, Shaheen Jafargholi and the infamous Susan Boyle.
The oh so cute Aiden Davis in action.

Tell me how can you not fall for that smile!!!
Totally miniature of Justin Timberlake!

Although so, I have always been a fan of modern choreography dancing and so the two dance groups competing in the finals are...
Boom baby! Diversity vs. Flawless!
Flawless in action...
Showing of their...assets...(not really a fan of this move)
The group =)
Oh one of the guy is my friend's bf. No idea which one though.
And here comes Diversity...
Some alien machine...
This is the imitation of how the judges buzz bad talents out of the competition. Creative!
And that kid! Goodness! He can flip some distance! Totally salute!
He did it couple of times! With no mistakes! Fantastic!
The diverse group of dancers, Diversity =)
The kid on the right is the 'flipper'. Damn talented! And he looks so cute too!!! *heart melts* =p
Yeah, I love Diversity and yea, they won. Woot! LOL!
Congrats to all anyway, you are all winners =)

No comments: