Wednesday 13 May 2009

Accidental 'crack'

My curry laksa =p
The noodles is like 'pan mee' texture and yes, that is my 'tofu pok'!!!
LOL! Deep fried tofu...haven't had that in ages! However, there wasn't any laksa-ish feel...the curry paste don't have coconut milk in it =( Para he-hawker sekalian...I will haunt you when I'm back!!! LOL!
DON'T ASK WHY, WHAT, HOW!!!
When?...This morning!
My poor toilet seat cover...have to deal with flushing without covering the toilet seat for...2-3days?! Bacteria....*ewwww*
On the bright side...I decided to open the gift from my friend...the oh-so-nice-looking box of Leonidas Belgian Chocolates...
The top layer...
And the bottom layer! Two layers of chocolates...some with liqueurs and spirits. Nice!
Ohh! SOVA training yesterday was fun. Most of the volunteers are mature people...like...really mature. LOL! I think there's like 5 out of 15 around my age and the rest are...'mature'. LOL! Knowing the culture here, they were very keen in voicing out their opinions...and somehow they continue debating till the rest accepts their last say! Yes, mature indeed =.= Basically, I was the ONLY one that didn't manage to say something! Well I tried...I raise my hand and it didn't work. Maybe I should wear more 'blings' on my fingers and arms the next session! LOL! Next training (tomorrow), there will be a 'talking stick' which is in a way better =)

No comments: