Sunday 10 May 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY...
to my DEAREST MUMMY!!!
***************************************************
Sorry for the MIA posts! LOL! Been busy catching up with everyone/thing =p Obviously after our last paper, Krispy Kreme!!! LOL! This time we bought two dozen as Kyle was sharing too.
Top left to right: Powdered Strawberry, Chocolate Dreamcake, Belgian Chocolate, Maple Iced Glazed, Glazed Chocolate Cake, Black Forest.
'Ham Dan Soh' and Crispy Bo-Lo pork bun.
And two reduced price Plain Crispy Bo-Lo bun from Wing Yip.
Special thanks to Kyle for the ride! LOL! (And I bought loads of dried noodles and chinese stuff)
That night, the IrresistaBall was on and people were all dressed up and woot!!! Saw this right outside my window. Nice! (If only I have that for my 21st-dream on~)
Leonidas Belgian Chocolate Assortment from a friend. Nice.
Due to the excessive kegemukan food I have been consuming, I have to take on a healthy breakfast =)
Oh and I did my nails after such a looooooong time!
Starting my SOVA Mentoring training tomorrow. Excited!

No comments: