Saturday 30 May 2009

Stream moviessss!

Movie time! LOL! Because I don't download movies/shows, I would have to stream them from websites. Lately I found a website with loads of up to date movies but of course some of them are poor quality =s

I watched Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian the day before on the website. The quality wasn't the best thou =s Anyway, if you would like to give it a shot here is the site: http://salloumi.com/svc?v=wMTIwYjQzZ

Yesterday I watched even more movies! Nick even gave me a new site to watch Asian horror movies. The site is really good! So many to choose from and it is sure to send chills to your spine! Am sure you know by now, Asian horror movies are the scariest! Anyway, the movies I watched yesterday:

Watched on salloumi.com too.
This is 15?!?! WHAT?!
Either I am a big baby or kids are getting more gutsy!
Watched on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/liantasha (this user have loads of horror movies too! With english subtitles!). Finished this movie at about 11pm and moved on to...
Then I watched Coming Soon on http://www.asian-horror-movies.com/coming-soon.php right after Ghost Game.
This is one horror movie!
After all that, I CLEARLY couldn't sleep! Why did I watch it then? Because I streamed it already =p LOL! So I look up Britain's Got Talent on youtube to stop myself from peeing in my pants when I sleep =p
For the record, my bed is dry this morning! LOL!

Today...
This is an old movie but just want to watch it again =)

And maybe another horror movie later...if my heart could take it. LOL!

*Picture credit to owners.

No comments: