Friday 29 May 2009

Cooking frenzy

Indeed, more cooking =)
My left-over ham and aubergine curry with egg noodles.
Potato salad with pork luncheon (ham)!
Rice with chicken Kiev, cold tofu and stir-fried vege =)
I bought this red pepper tortilla wrap and it was brilliant =)
Had it with chips and sliced peppers and cucumbers and avocado. LOL!
In my tortilla: Pork Luncheon ham with cucumbers and green peppers on melted mozzarella and cheddar cheese lined tortilla.
Oh I made these too! Nice!!!
Avocado wraps...with melted mozzarella and cheddar cheese, avocado and mayo.
Oh and this too!!! I should open a bar! LOL!
Ham and cucumber wrap with tomato sauce, melted mozzarella and cheddar cheese =)
Yesterday I made a huge pot of curry! Bought chicken after ages...so I decided to use up the packet curry sauce I had.
Ingredients: Chicken drumsticks, potatoes, green and red peppers, onions and spring onions and of course the Thai curry sauce (Alif brand).
Yea, it was a huge pot larh!
Erm sometime this week, I had my 2nd interview with SOVA and after the interview I went to Brixton Market =) I was bored and it was only a tube station away so why not? =D Well it was alright, things were really cheap. I didn't buy alot of things as I didn't have cash with me. Managed to dig out 2pounds? So yea...I bought:
Three LARGE mangoes =)
In supermarkets it's 1.50 each? And for a small one!
This is HUGE! And only 1.20 for three!!! Wooot!
I love mango larh! =D
Ohh btw, I am legally a volunteer mentor with SOVA =) Wonder if I could get a client before leaving =(

No comments: