Monday 4 May 2009

Studio London photoshoot

Today I had a blast! One of the best day I've ever had =) Thanks to the photoshoot...I know I still have one more paper but still, I didn't have to pay deposit for this thing (just in case it is a scam) so I thought I gave it a try. The photographer was just great! His name is Adam, very nice guy and professional (forgot to take a picture with him thou)!
So yes, the day starts at 11am...reached there and had a shock, loads of vain-women (and men too) =p So yea, makeup done within the first hour. Then hair done within the next hour. I didn't have anything in mind with my makeup or hair so yea...but I love how my hair is so I told the hairstylist to leave it as it is. He said I have nice hair, nice bushy curls =D LOL! So yea, he said he won't want to do much too so just hot iron curls and hair spray it. As for the makeup, I told her my eyes are small so...(pandai2 la) =p
Then photoshoot about an hour plus with 4 personal attire and accessories by Adam and then had an hour break for them to touch up the pictures. Finally, had a viewing consultation with a (very biadap) guy and got my pictures =)
One of the waiting area in the Studio.

So here comes the series of cam-whore pics =p This is the post-photoshoot and vanity-in-process. LOL! So yea, close this browser if you have a weak heart =p
Love the tatt =)
Monalisa style~
One and only smiling pic =s
Love my bushy hair!
Oh I heart this!
Typical girl-next-door, wash out effect
Gosh I love this too!
Very cosmetic-ish =p
=D
...Mysterious!

Okay enough of home-cam pics =p Here are the professional pictures =) LOL! I had them all in soft copy instead of hard copy because it is an either all thing, more worth it to have it on soft copy then =p
Love the pose! (wind in the hair)
Love the hair!
I look fat in this! But it's the only pic with my cherry tattoo visible.
I look proper Indian here! LOL! But I like it =)
The dress, sentimental value ;)
Gangsta' but omgla! Love it man! The close up on my face for this shot is...*speechless* =)

That's it =p I cut down from 50 to 21 nice pictures to 7 pictures! The last picture is on hard copy so yea...don't have it with me now. They will send it to me in couple of weeks time =) Yea...I feel annoyed (some of you may know why) but other than that, I really had fun! Sorry for the extreme vanity in this post but which woman don't want to look and feel good about themselves right?! =p Not that I have low self-esteem but there's no harm in boosting it further! lol!
One more paper to go...on Wednesday! Can't wait!!!

It is funny how the person who instantly brings smiles to your face could also wipe it off your face, instantly...

No comments: