Sunday 24 May 2009

Updates.

Sorry for the MIA again! LOL! This LG Phone of mine is giving me troubles. I need to turn off the phone, take out the battery, take out the micro chip, put micro chip in casing before putting it in the laptop to upload pictures! Yes, that is why I feel lazy to repeat the process so I accumulate pictures to blog all at once =) Here goes...

OMG can't remember when I took this but some time ago. Trying out my stir-fry kuey teow with deep fried tofu and peas and corn. Looks simple but it is really nice!
Foong Mei's 'farewell'...yes, she is back in Malaysia now. Enjoying the food I guess. LOL! So we went to BC's place and we had dinner there. It is a NICE meal! They are really hospitable =) This is so Nam Heong Kai Fan except it is home cooked!
The huge tray of (skinless) chicken with cucumbers and spring onion and sauce. Rice cooked in the chicken stock, soup with spring onions and sliced ginger, garlic and spring onions in soy sauce to go with the chicken. NICE!!!
The huge tray of chicken! Super large!
The sauce to eat with...ginger, garlic, spring onions and soy sauce.
Dessert =) Profiteroles in Belgian chocolate sauce.
*hearts*
End of the day...(sorry, poor quality)
Sweet craze...I was early for training so I decided to visit Brent Cross Shopping Center after like 4months since my last visit. Went in M&S to get a sandwich but I came out with a sandwich AND TWO CAKES! I ate the other cake already so there's only one picture =p The other cake was Dark Chocolate Cake with Cherry filling. NICE!
This is too creamy but still love it! Cakes are my weakness! Ate both cakes all by myself in 5days. OMG!
Sedaps but Gemuks too!
Also, the other day I went grocery shopping after two weeks due to horrible weather and extreme laziness (ehh have to walk 20mins there and 20mins back with all the groceries k). So yea, bought loads of stuff.
Dinner last night.
Stir-fried aubergine with Chinese cabbage, asparagus, spring onions in curry sauce. Also, a ham sandwich. Also, potato salad with mayo and spring onions (not in picture). At the rate I am eating, I am freaked out myself!
Cooked this last night to stock up as my aubergine is going soft. LOL! Similar to above but with sliced fried tofu, green peppers, ham, squid, aubergine, spring onions in curry sauce. I think I am eating it with noodles tonight? Yea...most likely.
Besides the sinful cakes and curries, I also bought healthier option for snacks (yes, I eat snacks in between meals too! Shoot!). Haven't try this but I hope it is yummy.
Tried this with slices of banana. Totally yummy! This is a little salty so with the sweetness of the banana....*hearts*
Lately I have been applying for jobs and also sorting out my accommodation as my contract in the hall is till 22nd June. Found one and I am going to view it on Tuesday. Right after my 2nd interview with SOVA (the volunteering project). Yes, I completed the training! Woot! Anyway, now I need to pack up some of my stuff that I won't be using and send it back to Malaysia. I am also trying to sell some of my stuff off! Any UK-ians interested in organizing a collaborated 'Garage Sale'? LOL!
Lapar! Nak makan!

No comments: