Saturday 16 May 2009

Cracking moments!

Wheeeeee!~ This is super thick! That is how toilet seat covers should be! Sheesh! LOL!
New cover =D
After my first 'crack' experience, there is just more to come =( And because my mum said I do a lot of unnecessary shopping, I attempted to show her how necessary I need shoe-shopping at this moment...
Crack...
Multiple cracks...
Craaaaaack....
And there is many more shoes that are CRACKED but I didn't take all the pictures...but you get my point.
I need to get a JOB!!!
Oh btw, good news for some of you...I might be going back to Malaysia earlier than expected. Initially I thought of staying till end of August...but my mum just told me that I had to pay for my own accommodation for the next few months. Nice =.= I totalled it up and it is not a decent amount. The amount cut-heart!!! (not throat, but heart! *heart cracks*) Close to 1k pounds that is...*sigh* JOB!!!

No comments: