Wednesday 27 May 2009

Tagged by Grace.

Ten Things i Wish i Could Say to Ten Different People (but don't say their name):
1. Control your temper please!
2. You are weird...not in a bad way but...yea...weird =s
3. Stop making people do what you want them to do.
4. I am going to miss you =(
5. You are the best!
6. You are the best too!
7. PMS B*atch!
8. You are spoilt *full stop*
9. I am not interested.
10. You made a difference in my life =)

Nine things about myself:
1. I am a graduate =D
2. I am vain.
3. I try to eat healthy.
4. I love pink.
5. I control my spending.
6. I love music with wicked beats.
7. I am positive.
8. I am fickle-minded (don't rub it in!).
9. I have couple of supportive people around me =)

Eight ways to win my heart:
1. Chocolates!
2. Loyalty.
3. Honesty.
4. Independent.
5. Mature!
6. Understanding.
7. Unconditional positive regard =)
8. Surprises...small or big =)

Seven things that cross my mind a lot:
1. Where to stay?!
2. Job(s)!!!
3. What is going to happen next?
4. Start packing!
5. What do I want to do in the near future?!
6. Where to go today/now? (Bored sitting in!)
7. More shopping (soon...when I can afford)!

Six things I do before I fall asleep:
1. Turn off laptop.
2. Brush my teeth.
3. Wash my face + tone.
4. Pee + wash hands.
5. Turn off lights.
6. Snuggle under my duvet!

Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever):
1. Mum
2. Dad
3. Brother
4. Besties
5. Him

Four things you're wearing right now:
1. Cropped night hoodie
2. Strapped, short night-dress
3. Panties
4. Flip flops

Three places that you want to go:
1. Tahiti!
2. Mauritius
3. Miami (to be inked) =)

Two things you want to do before you die:
1. Travel to most places on the globe!
2. Be a successful person whom is rich enough to give back to society/human kind!

One confession:
1. I never thought I would be so deeply involved in you!

No comments: