Saturday 13 June 2009

The life.

It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I know why working people love Fridays and hence the TGIF! LOL! I like my job but it is just tiring. I am not complaining but I only have 6hours of sleep everyday (normally I need to have at least 8hours!) and the transportation to work is not the best. Well, welcome to the working world you say? I know. LOL!

I went to the accommodation office to enquire about the time we need to return the keys on 22nd June and they say by 10am. NICE! My friend is helping me move out in the evening of 22nd June! I asked if they would allow just till the end of the day and...lets say they are harsh mean people!!! Hmph! Anyway, I would have to ask if my friend could do it on the 21st instead. Mike is returning on the 21st itself and he would have to come and help me out. Poor thing =p

Worst of all, I haven't pack. Just 3-4 more days to move out (excluding weekdays as I do NOT have the time to pack at all!) and I only have a garbage bag sized winter clothes packed up. Great. I need to do something!

Anyway, I took half day off from work today as I had to go Uni to attend to something. Oh oh oh...Today is BC's Birthday! Woooot! But she just got back from Ireland so me and Ching Yee couldn't celebrate with her today. Either tomorrow or Sunday.

As I was typing this post, I called Ching Yee to remind her about meeting Keshia for lunch one Sunday. Then:
*Message from Ching Yee*
Results out already.

Anxiety FLOODED in! Too high till I pressed the 'END CALL' button when she said 'Hello?' =.= pai seh! So yes, I checked and.................I have every reason to be emo! It wasn't what I expected (definitely expected higher) but....it's the final class that counts?! Yeah...I'd like to think of it that way. At least I didn't fail any and......it's the final degree class that counts! LOL! There's more to life than dwelling over something you could not change. So...I am graduated?! Woooooooooot! Technically I am but still need to wait for Graduation Ceremony. I think. LOL!

Aih.....EMO larh! Luckily the pair of shoes I spotted on ASOS yesterday is gone today. If it was still selling, it's definitely added to my collection! Well the degree class was expected...just that the individual grades are a little disappointing. ROAR! Going to watch 'Apartment' and hopefully pack some of my stuff by today.

*
*
*
*
*

*Dabs cheek with Asda toilet paper*

Ben & Jerry's would do great at a time like this! Dorrito's Tangy Cheese (Sharing Bag) is a satisfactory replacement anyway...and I am not SHARING!

No comments: