Monday 8 June 2009

Shopping fixated hence the spree!

Early this morning I was all excited waiting for THE time. According to the weather forecast, it would be a rainy day...as in the whole day! So technically, it would be the worst day to go out. However, my ass is itching to go out! Yesterday alone I watched 4movies? Pfft! So I figured I better go out and have a walk *cough cough* (I planned to go shopping). I am starting my work experience job (not paid) in an insurance company on Monday so I needed some stuff to prepare for that. Mainly things to be used on rainy days as I would have to walk a distance to get the bus to the office. Well lets say when it comes to shopping, SOMETIMES things goes out of hand *big grin*
Finally! Been wanting to get an umbrella for ages!
This was...random! LOL!
Pink neon tights- 98pence
Fishnet tights (2pair)- 1pound.This is essential! As I mentioned couple of posts before, the sole of most of my shoes are cracked so I need a pair of boots that would be wearable during the rainy weather too.
Funny enough, this was the ONLY design of boots in Primark (all sandals and pumps). There were only 3pairs left; size 4, 5 and this is a size 7! I usually wear 5/6 but this 5 was too tight. So I took size 7, a little too big but...5pounds (RRP:15pounds)! WTF?! GRAB!
This may look random. Well I have yet to pimp it up =)
I need a pair of multi purpose and comfy pair of shoes for long distance walking. I know, you guys in Malaysia must be thinking why on earth did I bought a pair of 'prefect shoes'...well, this is THE IN thing here. A normal pair of black pumps which we Malaysians wear for shopping, is their school shoes! Ironic. LOL! The most common colours are white, black and grey. I would have taken grey but there wasn't any in my size. White needs high maintenance and it's so...school shoes! At least black is prefect's shoes. HAHAHA! Oh and only 1.96pounds (Giler cheap!)
Ohh this is the first time I bought something from H&M (I think). It is 2 for 1! They were perfect cutting too! LOVE at first TRY! I queued for over 30minutes just to try on 6pairs of shorts in Primark and NONE of them fitted me nicely! Well there was one but it was 11pounds for a super thin material. Decided that it wasn't worth the price.
Look at the shorts!!! *hearts* The material is like formal working shorts, not denim. Nice!
Ohh and I bought the top too. Unnecessary buy but...it was reduced to 1pound! LOL! (yes, the price tag is still stuck on *pai seh*)
Second pair of shorts. Always wanted a blue denim pair of shorts!
This was so random too! I saw it on the reduced rack and I took it out to have a look. Loved the material. Due to the massive queue for the fitting room, I just tried it on in front of a reflective wall with my clothes under. Totally loved how it came out! So vintage (a little Mischa Barton)! Perfect with my fishnet tights =p
Oh and it was reduced from 13pounds to 5pounds!
This was on the same reduced price rack and I tried it on with my clothes under too. Love the colour...lime green. This is so Lady Gaga...Retro! Reduced from 11pounds to only a fiver =)
Besides the shorts (H&M), everything else was from Primark. Who says cheap is ugly?! Pfft! And who says Primark stuff are cheap quality? Pfft! Okay some of them are but you just have to choose the good quality ones which would eventually be reduced to the same price as the cheap quality ones. Hence, you would get good quality ones for a cheap price! This is called wise spending. LOL! Says a shopaholic. Bwhahahhaha!
Best of all, it didn't rain one bit when I was out the whole day! LOL! It was a little chilly because there was thunderstorms early in the morning but I only went out just before noon as the shops open at noon. Anyway, productive day =D Looking forward to start work tomorrow!

No comments: