Monday 22 September 2008

Bling blings =)

It is human nature to seek for someone to idolize, to look up to and to wanna be like them. Some people take it too far (seriously) but personally I think having someone to idolize is cool as long as you don't loose your original flavour...your own personality, principals and of course your morality. Oh yes, please don't dress 100% like them?! Super creepy/copycat?!? *Rolls eyes* Anyway, this lady is the bomb! Not only a great mother but also a fashionista, supermodel and a successful businesswoman. Kimora Lee Simmons, an Afro-Asian (Father=African, Mother=Korean-Japanese) born in America totally have the attitude and physique! I heart! Her collections are craaaaaaaaaayzeeeeeeee! Few of my favs...it makes me go *omgomgomgomgomg-hands on forehead-faints* =D
Okay because I have too many clothes everywhere (in KL and yes, here too =S), I wouldn't consider buying these but I do love them =D
I must have this book! Soon =p
Okay these babies at the bottom are so hawt! It really makes me want to scream! I'm so gonna work my a$$ off to get them (in the future *ahem ahem*)!
OMG these are so cute!
Now girls, don't you want to work hard to be rich enough and get them? And guys, don't you want to work hard to be rich so you could get them for your girl? LOL! Totally falling for the accessories and shoes! *faints*

No comments: