Tuesday 9 September 2008

In JB...

Nah...a picture of me with my hair styled not-so-big =p
Mum and me
Been eating loads of this lately =S
Some of you know I was in JB for a few days and yes, I had fun =)
Carrefour JB...new plastic trolley =p
We went to the same Japanese buffet last year =p
My bro's Sushi roll
Some Shabu-shabu
Unagi!!! I heart!
I heart even more!
Two small fishes...
Filled with egg roe in it
Salmon in some sweet sauce
Scallops
LOL!
Chawan Mushi...heart heart!
Teriyakki oysters
Some looong skinny fish cut in half
Abalone
Cheese scallops
My bro's huge portion of ice-cream
Mine =D
The clips used to make orders
One of my fav...Dragon Beard
Oyster noodles =D
Last but not least, Britney Spears won three awards at the VMA 2008. She's coming back, baby! I heart her! Always do no matter how crazy she was =p

No comments: