Saturday 27 September 2008

New background.

Okay because there were huge reactions from you girls and guys about my background picture, I am going to...nop, not change it (coz' I think it looks mysterious =p), I'm going to do a black and white version of the same picture. Maybe it won't be as...real?! LOL! So take a good look at this one and by tomorrow, it will be black and white. Cast your votes then! lol!

Anyway let me tell you why I think this picture is cool =p One reason being it is MY blog and I love MY blog (so I want to kiss it!) so I think MY blog should have MY picture as a background =) Also, eye contact shows friendliness and warmth to attract people to be friends but...I'm cold! Kidding! LOL! So yea, I just think it's a mysterious looking picture with a touch of vintage (from the earrings) in the come-back fluorescent colour from the 70's (Dark blue) and a final touch of sweetness (Anna Sui lip gloss #306) *BIG SMILE* xx

No comments: