Tuesday 30 September 2008

Back to cooking-Fabulously =p

My first proper cooked meal =) Something I've missed eating for a long time! LOL!
Penne, cabbage, carrots, mushrooms and ham in white sauce.
Fantastic!
Last night I had a dream. A dream that got me drooling (literally) just thinking about it now. I dreamt that I was eating nasi lemak...with my hands *pouts-cries-faint* LOL! Maybe because it's Raya? Hmm....maybe. Damn! Craving for spicy food! Got an idea what to cook for dinner tonight =)
Oh oh oh! I found out that they have 'Fabulosity: What it is and how to get it' by Kimora Lee Simmons in bookshops here!!! And it is cheaper than Amazon! *screams* Can't wait to get it in my hands!!! *Muahahahaha*
*PS: Get a sneak peak on what she's got to share in the book at http://browseinside.harpercollins.com/index.aspx?isbn13=9780060843403 (Credits to Ching)

No comments: