Saturday 13 September 2008

Bro's Surprise 22nd!

Yesterday night, we had a little get together dinner before I leave for UK and a joint surprise party for my brother's 22nd Birthday (his Birthday is actually on the 17th but I will be gone then...kinda sad right, no sister to celebrate with =p). Coincidentally, his beloved girlfriend was in KL for one of her exam paper...superb! He was surprise alright! The video was just funny =p The pictures here are not all thou, some are with his gf. Neeqa (my brother's gf) and me
*PS: Looking great with that new hair style, gurl!
My bestest bud!!!
Going to miss you loads, babe!
Two out of three of my 'daughters' (Missing: Grace) whom I've known for almost 7 years!
So glad to have friends like them =) Priceless! Another two of my high school buds...Cindy and Chin Yee
Walking-nohohon zoku! Kawaii!!! Thanks to my bro and his gf for getting me this cute lil' thing for my farewell =)
This doesn't involve solar power, just clap or make any sound and it'll start walking and say, "Hello...I love you!" Awww!!! *PS: Ideal for those who don't receive "I love yous" =.=
Okay this is off topic but this is the last time I'm seeing my grandma's maid...she ain't coming back! Which is sad coz' she's simply the best! Bye Kak Seri!
(Credits to Uncle Robert for the lanterns setting =p love it!)
Two more days and "I am leaving on a jet plane, never to come back again (just kidding!)" LOL! Who sang that again?! =S

No comments: