Wednesday 17 September 2008

Back in London...

Okay as I promised...pictures from Chocolate Lounge, One Utama. A hot cuppa Capp
Fair Lady (the smoothest chocolate drink ever!)
Belgium waffles...I don't even have to explain how delicious it is!

Okay, I'm officially back in London. The transit to Dubai make the journey the longest journey ever! Anyway, took just two pictures at the Dubai Airport as there wasn't much there. It's basically a looooong constructed, 3 floor building with alot of people sleeping on the floor! When I say alot, I really meant ALOT! (Pictures not taken due to ethical issues =p) So it kinda makes the airport look like a hallway for homeless people...lol! Me and Ching Yee joined the crowd but not as homeless people but as privileged abandoned people. We sat on the floor (because the homeless people dominated the chairs) and used our laptops to connect to the wifi =p

So this is what the airport looks like... The people...

Duty free shop


We arrived at Heathrow after the "Grandpa pilot" (Ho, 2008) decided it's time for us to land on the Eng-land...seriously, the plane was super sloooooow! Yes, we could feel it! Anyway, we arrived and the first familiar face I saw literally lit a candle in the darkest tunnel ever! =p I was very thankful...I HEART YOU! =) So we went to our halls and got our keys. The funny thing was, me and Ching Yee stayed in the same flat and room number but different block. LOL! So it was just a letter difference. We got our things to our room and settled in...I didn't want to go out after that as it was SUUUUUPER cold!
Unexpected: I brought another 8pairs of footwear...ops?
Quite a nice room actually but a curtain-less one =.=
But I got one after a complaint =p

The tiny kitchen which is 1/4 of Ted Lewis's kitchen!

My room was pretty nice as they just repaint the peeling toilet door and the walls. The toilet is definitely smaller than the one in Ted Lewis, the shower curtain is stuck to my booty the whole time I'm in the shower! Something I am happy about, my window can open!!! Way bigger than in TL but my window is only a meter away from a road...a busy road (which still have cars at 4am in the morning!). So yes, it is very noisy! Please let me have good, quiet, passive flatmates or I might just go mad! All in all, I have to live with what I have =) It ain't that bad anyway.

No comments: