Wednesday 24 September 2008

Found my dear...Greggs!

I just found out that I forgot to blog about this...my farewell dinner:
Huge lively crabs
Sad but Oh-so-delicious! Craving!
Fried bread roll to dip in the sauce!!!
Today me and Ching Yee went to discover Edgware, Colindale's neighbour. As we were walking, I saw this familiar paper bag on the floor. It's Greggs!!! The bakery with my favourite chocolate chip cookie! There isn't one in Colindale thou *sigh*. Anyway we walked further down, got some stuff and suddenly;
Ching: "Omigosh! Greggs!"
Me: "Where?! *turns to look* OMG!!! Greggs! I have to go there! I so have to go there! (with a higher-than-normal voice)"
Ching: Shhhh! Not so loud...later go la...
Me: *closes mouth* OMG I'm so excited! (in a lower toned voice) Finally there's a Greggs!
Taaa Daaa~ *BIG smile*
I bought that for a pound (needed it!)

Before classes start, I decided to get my stuff organized and organized. LOL! So I arranged and try to fit all my things in and make sure I leave enough room for my big-tush-which-couldn't-fit-in-two-of-my-jeans to move around.
Part of the organized section. LOL!My study table
Out my window...the busy road with Vrooms, Brooms, EeOrr-EeOrr, Peeen!!!, all day and night!

No comments: