Sunday 14 September 2008

Impulsive buy? Nah!!! =p

Okay I thought it was the end of shopping trips and spending money as I am flying off tomorrow but...it just wouldn't be me =p LOL! FYI, I do control my spending and I am not a spoilt child because I pay every single bags and shoes using my own hard earned cash! LOL! So yea, I deserve it =p Back to the topic! I went with my mum to The Mall to change her baju kurung she bought for Raya but the shop wasn't opened yet. So we decided to go Parkson to find something for my godparents in UK. Sh*t happens...we ended up looking for things for ourselves =p We passed by Elle, then Giossardi, and then...something caught my eye (and did not let my eyes go, thus, instant reflex=take it!) and my mum's (it must be her age, I managed to get hold of the bag faster *Shhhh*)! I bought it in the end (not because I bully my mum) because I rationalized to her that it was too small for her =D I had doubts because it cost a bomb but my mum convinced me to get it (I wonder why)...
Carlo Rino's small blue-green/white tote
I HEART!
This is how you hold it...
This way works too!
(It's too hot to not tie my big hair =p and yes I know I put on weight! Focus on the bag pls!)
I went for a manicure and pedicure at Plaza Damas yesterday...it was SO relaxing! The best part...RM43 (free manicure for first timers)!!! Awesome!
Oh yea! I packed my stuff yesterday night and it was below 30kg!!! *Jumps in joy* Which subconsciously led me to buy this bag larh...pft! =p

No comments: