Friday 12 September 2008

Ouch-ness

Colour tattoos...pretty but it has to be taken care of with tender loving care =)

My first colour tattoo and I didn't do a very good job =( Apparently, I've applied too much lotion and I over-moisturized it. So the colour came out kinda uneven. i went back to Borneo Ink and got a touch-up done.

OMFG!!! That was @$$fully PAIIIINFUL! Why? Well imagine a row of needles (4 to be exact) poking through your skin...which is not fully healed from the previous wound. All you biology takers should know that our skin has three layers right? Well I think I only have two layers after the first tattoo...and now maybe one left after the touch-up! LOL!

Okay I'm making you sick =p LOL! So if you are about to say, 'padan muka' for doing it, say la...I don't care =p I'm not complaining but just sharing my experience with you. So before you get one, think if you're willing to go through the pain =)

Anyway, I'm flying off to London on Monday night (Malaysian time). So yes, pretty soon!

No comments: