Thursday 2 October 2008

Things not going my way?!

Yesterday I wanted to make a delicious spicy meal but...the water had to cut off on me! The water supply to my flat (and couple more blocks of flat) was cut off since 2pm yesterday and it came back on at about 8-ish pm! I couldn't even cook lunch, take my shower and cook dinner till after 8pm! Annoying! Well at least they got it fixed on the day itself or else you could smell me and Ching Yee all the way from Malaysia! LOL! (Kidding, we've got no BO =p)

Went to look for a job this morning at Brent Cross Shopping Complex (desperately need a job!) and hopefully some of them will call me back *fingers crossed* There's a WHSmith bookstore too! That was where I intended to buy my 'Fabulosity' book BUT they don't have it in yet and they're not even sure if it is coming in! *Screams* (Very disappointed!) Anyway, first class today...Applied social psychology. The lecturer gave a brief intro on the course content. We are studying Forensic Psychology. I thought of majoring in that...but after today, I don't think so! LOL!

Dinner tonight:
First time making 'Mun fan', Cantonese fried noodles' sauce...but on rice.
OMG-so-delicious! I didn't know I can cook that well! HAHAHA!
Basically what is in it; minced beef, prawns, carrots, cabbage and egg.
Sadly, all my energy from that meal was burnt from meditating and suppressing my anger in this cubicle of mine! Reasons:
1. Flatmates bringing friends: Drinking, running along the corridor, shouting, banging on doors, being retarded-ly, selfishly annoying and kiddy!
2. Smoke...cigarette smoke: Every night! I don't want to die young, seriously! One year of every night smelling this, I think it will definitely affect my health! (Unfortunately they are allowed to smoke in their room as long as they open their windows so that the smoke won't trigger the alarm and will instead run in to their next door flatmate's room and pollute their lungs!) WTF?!
Tomorrow will be a better, brighter day *BIG SMILE*

No comments: