Tuesday 14 October 2008

RAF Museum

This morning I set my alarm for 8am but I woke up 9.15am =p I had an appointment with a lady in the RAF (Royal Air Force) museum. I enquired about a voluntary job in the museum weeks ago so she asked me to come in this morning. This museum is huge (like any other museums here)!
The area plan.
The artistic entrance.
Two of the battleships. Two of the crafts outside the museum.
Rocket launcher?!
The lady did a little tour with me and explain the aircraft and all. She talked about Hitler, the Germany+US+Britain war and the kinds of aircraft used to bomb their enemy etc etc. There was alot of information to digest but it was interesting. Now all I can remember is Lancaster, Spitfire, Mosquito, Helicopters, Hawker and Wings in water. LOL! There were so many aircrafts and helicopters there but I didn't manage to get pictures as I was in a hurry to go to the post office to pick up a parcel my mum sent me. I'll try to get some pictures on my next trip =)
Anyway, I went to the post office and I walked there as I thought it was not that far. It's about 30minutes walk with alot of annoying people (construction/roadside workers) going "Helo. Ni hau?"...like wtf?! That's not too bad. The most annoying ones are those that horn you suddenly and shout from their winded down window, "Chiang choung charng!". Those are the ones where I REALLY want to stick my middle finger up back at them! Seriously! *Breathe in, breathe out*
The park I passed by on the way to the post office.
Some kind of yellow apple looking fruit.
Inedible?! cherries...
The train from the park.
Colindale station.
Yellow
Blue
Red/Green (So X'masy!)
I got bored =p

No comments: