Wednesday 29 October 2008

Snowing Autumn

First day of work today. Not too bad. I was put on tills most of the time (which is good!) and I was only doing a 5hour shift. Not bad at all! =D Some of the staffs are real nice...so yea...we'll see how it goes. This shop is definitely more messy than the one in Enfield and there are more stuff on each level! Basically the products on one and a half floor of Enfield is on the 2nd floor in Brent Cross...that's where I'm put at. Hmm. Another thing that shocked me...I'm not in their system but I'm working! Wtf?! They better pay me! Well I was told I am still one of their staff and today, I couldn't sign in using my payroll number! So they called up and check with the head office. Apparently, Enfield took me off their system =.= wadafark! So I have to apply as a freshman! Damn! The whole process is just...haih!

This is the subway I have to pass by to go to uni and to the bus stop to get a bus to work.
Walk down there...
And through here.
The lights are not always on!
And you smell pee by the walls...nice!

Another interesting thing...it's SNOWING!!! Quite huge chunks as well. Autumn is only coming and it's already snowing...not that good huh?! COOOOOOOOLD!!! Okay and I hear people shouting outside, "SnooooW!". Bagus!
*PS: No picture because it's too cold to go in to the kitchen and take some shots! Stpd kitchen no heater!

No comments: