Friday 17 October 2008

Fear...

FEAR. Something I've never felt for a long time. Just two days back I had a very emotional dream. I dreamt that one of my friends died! We were in this huge shopping mall and we were in the lift. Then some technical problem came up and the lift was dropping real fast. Worst of all, the door somehow open and one of my friend flew out! The lift landed harshly and right in front of my eyes, I saw my friend laying on the floor with blood all over her face and body. Yes, it was a horrifying image! I cried in my dreams...and in reality too (no joke, I was in tears and I woke up to wipe it!). Sad. Don't ask who is that friend...doesn't matter =p

The form of FEAR I feel today is the worst! Fear of loosing something. I bought my textbook from Amazon last week and it arrived today. Sadly the stpd postman is not efficient enough to press the freaking intercom button to notify me. So he left me a 'Sorry you were out' card and DID NOT FILL IN THE ITEM NUMBER and the DETAILS of how I could collect it. One word, six letters...S.T.U.P.I.D. I really hate this because I've experienced something like this before last year. I asked them to redeliver the parcel and guess what? It got lost! So I'm hoping my textbook this time won't get lost as I have an assignment to do! *Fingers crossed* Pray for me, people!

There's an option at the back of the card that says I could collect it from the Royal Mail Delivery Office at South East London! I'm in North West London! wtf?! But then again, the stpd postman didn't tick in the box so I don't know if I could collect it. Worst of all, no item number! How the hell are they going to track the item?! I'm just going to call them tomorrow and hopefully it will be sorted out properly and my book will arrive in my hands VERY SOON with the least complications! Can't get the fu*kin' Deja Vu feeling out of me! *ROAR*

No comments: