Wednesday 22 October 2008

Aliens on Shi Sha

*BING BING BANG BANG* the kitchen door and someone's room door keep slamming! Dinner time. Went into the kitchen. Saw three aliens. Suspected they're one of my flatmates' friends. I proceeded to make my pasta. Felt annoyed with the noise they're making. Worst is about to happen. One of the guy said, "Who has the lighter?!". One word in my mind...f*ck! He lighted something up and I could smell it. I did not look and was hoping my pasta cook a little faster! IT STINKS! Smells like weed but it's not as strong. Then I smell a fruity smell. Confirmed. Shi Sha. Took a quick glance and yes, it is. Hopefully they disperse before midnight! Don't understand why people waste their money and time doing things like that. Sheesh! Yea...people who smoke Shi Sha is Sheesh-able! =p

No comments: