Monday 6 October 2008

Things to keep me busy

I burnt my fried rice! With ham, shrimps, egg, vege and everything nice in it! Had to throw the whole thing. My brother would have ate it but I don't like eating food with burnt taste...it doesn't look burnt but...it is =p Sad but oh well.

I did not get my NEW pan yet. Waiting patiently. Classes are starting and yes, there are plenty of notes and journals to read...
One of the modules I'm taking.
But anyhow, I have another book for leisure =p Best of all, it was sponsored to me as my advanced Birthday present *Big smile* from someone miles away from where I am now. LOL! Super excited when I heard about it! Thank you!!! (You know who you are) Double super excited when I got it in my hands!!! =p
Awesome!!!
Besides that, I have some humour reading materials =D LOL! (Yes, I would not get bored without the final 10 episodes of Moonlight Resonance!)
Plenty more to read.

I rip this animated series from a friend and omg! It is super funny! I don't really watch anime and cartoons but this is funny...and the characters are cute. LOL! Sadly, only two seasons =(
Huey: The mature and smart 10-yr old
Riley: The cute 8-yr old gangsta' wanabe
Cute and funny. LOL!

No comments: