Sunday 26 October 2008

Tagged

Grace tagged me =.=

1. What's the relationship of you and her/him?
Primary till high school friend =)

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him?
Cute, Tofu (that doesn't expire), Friendly, Smart, 'Little girl'

3. The most memorable things she/he have said to you:
"I heart you, Mel!!!" I know it sound les but I feel the same for her too. Good friends are hard to come by.

4. The most memorable things she/he had done for you:
Giving me handmade stuffs...very sentimental =p

5. If she/he became your lover, you will...
Scary thought? LOL! I believe it won't happen?

6. If she/he become your enemy, you will...
Be very disappointed. Doubt it will happen thou =p

7. If she/he become your lover, she/he has to improve on...
Can we stop talking about this?!

8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is...
Couldn't find one...so I guess we won't be? LOL!

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is?
Cast a black spell on her so that she could forget him.

10. The overall impression of him/her is...
A great friend that needs to stop her tofu-ness!

11. How do you think the people around you feel about you?
Psycho?! Loud, DramaQueen, Mature, Pink-craze, Princessy (in a way)

12. The character of you for yourself is?
Superwoman!

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
I can't stay still...I need to go out or do something!

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
No one person...Have my mum's heart (not literally), Nicole Scherzinger's body, Kimora Lee's career and attitude.

15. For the people who care about you and likes you, say something about them.
I care about you and like you too! So glad to have you in my life. Thank you!

16. Ten people to tag: (some is already tagged by Grace!)
1. Nick
2. Ching Yee
3. Foong Mei
4. Neeqa
5. JuYi
6. Hwei Ming
7. Melissa Ong
8. Ming Zi
9. May Jean
10. Anyone else who wants to do this...

17. Who is no.2 (Ching Yee) having a relationship with?
Jack?! LOL! Kidding...

18. Is no.3 (FM) a male or female?
No.3 is a she.

19. How will no.9 (May Jean) react if he/she found out that his/her cell phone is lost?
Freak out?! Like every other person would?! LOL!

20. If no.7 (MelOng) and no.10 (UNKNOWN) were together, would it be a good thing?
Nop. She's taken!

21. How about no.5 (JuYi) and no.8 (MingZi)?
They don't know each other...and I doubt they're interested in females.

22. What is no.1 (Nick) studying about?
Business...marketing, right?! =p

23. Is no.4 (Neeqa) single?
No! LOL! Attached to my bro.

24. Say something about no.6 (Hwei Ming):
Tall...business minded individual.

No comments: