Sunday 26 October 2008

Back to work..at SW =.=

I forgot to mention...yesterday after the charity event, I went to Sports World in Brent Cross (bout 30minutes travel time from my flat) for their open day (where they interview people for recruitment). I actually gave them my CV on Thursday as I wasn't sure if I could make it in time for the 12pm-5pm open day. We finished early at the charity event so I went personally for the interview yesterday.

There was a guy who came earlier than me and he went in for like 15minutes. I was in and out in 5minutes! LOL! The manager, Larry, was a very nice guy (based on first impression). He called me...Pinky =.= because I was in my charity event dressing =p So yes, it was a quick one. That's because I wasn't terminated yet in their system. I'm still one of their staff. Cool! So yes, he said he'll call up Lucy (Asst. manager of Sports World Enfield) to confirm that I was working there before and that I went back to Malaysia during the summer and not because she fired me. Normal procedure...I know, but...wtf?! LOL!

I got a call from him 20minutes after my interview and he asked what days will I be available and I told him. He wanted me to work till 5pm but I told him I could only work till 4pm the latest (because it gets dark by 4.30pm during winter) and he said, "Okay, I'll get back to you later then". It sounded like I screwed up my chance? I thought I did but...

Nop! He called me today and told me I've got shifts next week! As in...Monday! Like OMG?! That was quick! LOL! He told me my shifts and I said okay as it ends by 4pm. Then I remembered I have to meet my lecturer on Monday! So I called him back and said I couldn't make it for this Monday. Guess what he said?! "That doesn't sound good, does it?! Alright, I guess you owe me a 4pm-8pm shift then. I'll let you know what day it is when you come to work on Tuesday." ERM...THAT IS LATE?! I certainly do hope he's just kidding! I can't sense jokingness from certain people's verbal conversations!

Spring cleaning for my room today...and I finally finished...
A Crazy Concoction of Chocolate Ice Cream & Vanilla Ice Cream mixed with Fudge Brownies & Chunks of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!
In three portions of course! And someone gave me a helping hand! No idea who...I know because I didn't ate that much the first time but when I went back for the second portion, visible spoon marks that I didn't make!!! I should start sealing my freezer/fridge food with masking tape!!!

The weather is FREAKING crazy!!! SUPER COLD! 7 degrees during the day with bright shining sun!!! Muferchucker!

No comments: